Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

R&V Build updates.

49K views 532 replies 105 participants last post by  kareless 
#1 · (Edited)
Things are improving fast. Have had alot of help and I thank the guys for all the hard work. Have moved into some new areas of the prop. and made good use of the land. There is more stuff for locker guys and plenty for everyone else. There is several new mud area and makeing new obstickle trail almost daily. Will post what I have pics of and more to come.

See less See more
#389 ·
Named it (( PACK A LUNCH )) As long as it is the name is fitting:sonicjay:

It now has a BIGGER ROUGHER TOUGHER BROTHA!!!:woot: 10 folds harder and that not giving it all the credit. Along with this new trail, A new rock climb has been put in the play ground area. I used up the big boulders I had piled around and used some large rocks as fillers:naughty: Have not got a name for this trail yet. Jeff built it all on his own and he did a great job:thumb:
So he can name it.
I also got a bit side tracked with the loader and snuck in a short 100 yarder trail with some woops and turns for you to find. A good week in building I would say and theres 3 days left:nana:

#396 ·
Well the PYTHON trail will be hard to beat. So I just cut in 2 more crazy twisted paths today. One is just a short run to use up some space. The other is plenty long with side hill driving ups and downs. Just need to add the ROCKS.

OH and watch out for stumps

#407 ·
thanks ron i had a great time over the weekend ! the park is looking great !!!!!!! hope to be back up soon

#408 ·
Ron-the park is amazing, the pictures posted really don't do it justice. I like the fact that your group could be on one trail and the next trail could be riden on but you'd never know it. I also like the fact that the trails are "roughed up" on a regular basis, never the same thing twice.

#410 ·
Thanks for a great time this weekend, Ron. Great park, I'll be back soon- I didn't break anything important this time, guess I need to try harder.

Btw- you could do great business in undented 4.0 Oil Pans up there- you should lay in a stockpile of them! :teehee:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.