Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

R&V Build updates.

49K views 532 replies 105 participants last post by  kareless 
#1 · (Edited)
Things are improving fast. Have had alot of help and I thank the guys for all the hard work. Have moved into some new areas of the prop. and made good use of the land. There is more stuff for locker guys and plenty for everyone else. There is several new mud area and makeing new obstickle trail almost daily. Will post what I have pics of and more to come.

See less See more
#355 ·
Without cluttering up Rons post I would love here about your trans swap. I have read pros&cons to using c4/c5 behind a 2.9/4.0

#359 ·
Well I worked all day re shaping the Top of the gravel pit. I put in some more mounds and a few off camber crawls. Dale worked on clearing around our mud area near the Rail Road Grade. It should be ready to rip up this weekend :woot:
I added some more rocks to the new crawl so its getting closer to 150' long now . I decided to add some random small rock piles on top of Gravel pit . People seem to play on rocks where ever they are. Will start piling them tomorrow after work. See you on the 16th

#364 ·
Ron is amazing :woot: Without him (and many other people) this park would still be just a dream... Cant wait til the grand opening :bdr2::nana::beerbang: Great job everyone, keep up the great work and this park will no doubt be one of the #1 wheeling destinations!! :rock:

#367 ·
Thanks Ron & Jeff for the visit last Monday, we had a blast mapping new trails for our trip later this month. Great job on new stuff, lots of good sandy whoop trails with tight turns & rocks & logs thrown in. We loved the "bypasses for all" on tough sections, you could choose to throw down or go around lightly.

Here's a video we threw together, my bad on the gay music, but enjoy. First chunk of 4 minutes is around my place, last 6 minutes at RV park.

#370 ·
New TRAIL:woot:

This trail has all the tight turns you can ask for. after venturing in for 15 minutes or so you ask yourself ARE WE DONE YET??? and the answer is YOUR HALF WAY!!!!:rock: Yes it take about 30 minute to travel and there is just enough excitement along the way to make you drive back around and do it again. Have not named it yet. But I am sure I will find a name that fits.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.