Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

The Walking Dead *official thread*

218K views 2K replies 172 participants last post by  wrath 
#1 · (Edited)
This show is awesome.

See less See more
#89 ·
I think I actually like We're Alive better than the Walking Dead now!

I love the show, the writing in a few episodes became weak a few times.

I.E - on the highway in episiode 4 (?) when the motorhome breaks down and they leave Jim on the side of the road by the tree. Well the Motorhome is broke down, homeboy drives to a gas station up the road to find a hose fix. The next scene they are on their way and never show them fix it and there is no diaologe about it. shotty.
I noticed that too and thought that my DVR had just skipped something. I soon realized that was a pretty big break in the continuity. I wonder if there was something more that ended up getting cut that maybe happened at that mysterious gas station.

#86 ·
So, I'm almost caught up on The Walking Dead graphic novel. Whoa, talk about gruesome. In a zombie wasteland, the people are scarier than the zombies.

#87 ·
I love the show, the writing in a few episodes became weak a few times.

I.E - on the highway in episiode 4 (?) when the motorhome breaks down and they leave Jim on the side of the road by the tree. Well the Motorhome is broke down, homeboy drives to a gas station up the road to find a hose fix. The next scene they are on their way and never show them fix it and there is no diaologe about it. shotty.

Anyway the shitty writers got fired and the head writer/creater/producer (only wrote 2 episodes) is back on top of it.

#90 ·
For anybody that wants to read the walking dead graphic novel, the easiest way to go is to get:

The Compendium 1

Book 5

Book 6

I got those three as christmas gifts. I went ahead and ordered volume 13, to get more up to date. I probably should wait for the hardcover book to come out, but I don't want to...

It's a few bucks cheaper to get the paperback volumes instead of the books, after the compendium, you would start with volume 9. The books are really nice though, and do have all the covers in the back in full color.

Sheesh, after this post, I should get a cut from amazon. :)

#109 ·
Ok, maybe I'm analyzing too much. But when they went into the church the sign outside said Revelations 16:37. Kerry thinks it was 16:17.

16:37 doesn't exist and 16:17 is "And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done"

That make sense to anyone?

#123 ·
Ok, maybe I'm analyzing too much. But when they went into the church the sign outside said Revelations 16:37. Kerry thinks it was 16:17.

16:37 doesn't exist and 16:17 is "And the seventh angel poured out his vial into the air; and there came a great voice out of the temple of heaven, from the throne, saying, It is done"

That make sense to anyone?
Were you watching the 700 Club, or the show about Zombies last night?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.