Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1995 Dodge Ram Lifted SOLD

4K views 44 replies 5 participants last post by  chupp75 
#1 · (Edited)
well im gonna put er up for sale again. its a 1995 dodge ram wit the 5.9 v8 with 110k miles on it the truck could use a rebuild it needs head gaskets, rings, and valves. the truck is a texas truck and has only had 2 winters up in michigan one being a garaged one. the truck has a grey interior with a 160 dollar dash cover on it that looks good. it has a pioneer head unit, tinted windows, and a gutted cat and cherry bomb. the lift on the truck is a 5" skyjacker lift and a 2" body. it rolls around on 35" maxxis mudders. the truck is a solid solid truck. i am looking to sell it for 4000 obo. no trades anymore need cash to lift diesel. my number is 810-441-2517 text works best. my email is chupp75@hotmail.com

See less See more
#34 ·
lol id love to do that. i just dont have the funds to. i kinda wanna do a built up 4bt cummins in it since its only a half ton. but i just wanna get a 5.2 fuel injected and throw a tb spacer some headers and maybe even do some internal work and then throw it on there and see how she goes.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.