Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#9,852 ·
You can always kill time at Big E's Sportsbar inside the holiday inn.
I heard the food blows donkey balls and the wait staff is hilljack ugly.

#9,855 ·
If I have a stroke and end up as a quadriplegic with a slack face... I fully expect someone to drive me to the Grand Canyon in a perfect replica of the A-Team van so I can burst out the back of it as fast as my Hover Round will let me (3 mph), with Eye of the Tiger blasting in the background while I drive right over the edge of the cliff screaming "Heyyyyyyyy Youuuu Guyyyyyyyssss" until I crash on the rocks below.

#9,859 ·
If I have a stroke and end up as a quadriplegic with a slack face... I fully expect someone to drive me to the Grand Canyon in a perfect replica of the A-Team van so I can burst out the back of it as fast as my Hover Round will let me (3 mph), with Eye of the Tiger blasting in the background while I drive right over the edge of the cliff screaming "Heyyyyyyyy Youuuu Guyyyyyyyssss" until I crash on the rocks below.
I think we could find something waaay more creative than that. Like launch u from an inflatable blob, shoot arrows, and film your decent into the canyon. We'll jump on the blob from the top of the a-team van, just to keep it in the story. :woot: