Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

2009 Cadillac CTS *SOLD*

2K views 13 replies 3 participants last post by  GreaseMonkey 
#1 · (Edited)
I'm selling my gorgeous black on black 2009 CTS RWD with 60,205 miles. It is equipped with the 3.6L non-DI V6 engine and a six speed automatic transmission. It has been my daily driver the past couple of years. I now have a company vehicle and am not in need of a third vehicle. It was purchased 10-3-11, off of a two year lease. It still has the remainder of the six year 100,000 mile limited bumper to bumper warranty provided by Cadillac. This warranty follows the car and not the owner, so no paperwork or cost required. More details on the warranty here: http://www.cadillac.com/certified-pre-owned-vehicles/warranty.html

This vehicle is equipped with bluetooth, SiriusXM (subcription not included), heated power leather seats, memory seat settings, heated outside mirrors, Bose sound system, rainsense wipers, remote keyless entry, and many more features.

I have the original build sheet and all warranty work performed during the three year lease. I also have all repair orders and maintenance information since I have owned it.

Within the last 6 months the following maintenance has been performed:
Trans fluid & filter change
Rear diff fluid change
New Michelin Touring All Season tires (approximately 8,000 miles on them)
Brake fluid flush
Cabin air filter changed

This past month:
Front brakes & rear brakes
New spark plugs
Air filter changed
Oil changed

Oil changes as needed (Mobil 1 Synthetic) per the OLM. Interval runs about 8,000 to 10,000 miles.

This car is in fantastic condition and does not show its age at all. Still drives like a dream and would make a fantastic daily driver for someone. Absolutely everything on the car works. With all of the relevant maintenance performed and kept up on, it requires absolutely nothing. I have swapped the license plate bulbs and interior bulbs with cool white LEDs to match the rest of the interior mood lighting. The windows are also tinted. The front two windows are 30%, and the rear windows are 20%. Vehicle comes with Weather-Tech All-Season mats for the front and rear seating areas, and the original carpet mats. I also have a Dr. Color Chip system for this paint color that will come with the vehicle as well.

Call or text Jeff at 586-933-7207. No calls or texts after 10 PM please.

$19,000 OBO

KBB: $20,106
NADA: $21,625

Original MSRP: $42,380

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.