Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Everything i own for sale must L@@K

3K views 35 replies 21 participants last post by  Smitty 
#1 ·
disclaimer*****hopefully i wont get in trouble for this. i know its not the proper wau to list things but rather than tye up this server and 15 pages of forum space this was easiest for all of us please feel free to email for details and hopefully i didnt double post anything i cant find any of my old posts to c

email for more details this is just a brief list

97 murcury sable rebuilt motor $2750
2 92 skidoo snowmobles on trailer $1000
90? s-10 needs tranny make offer
sand rail SWEET $2500
ford tow truck sling truck 2500
two craftman riding lawn mowers both run on missing hood and grill $500 for both
71? or 73? Porchse garage kept for 15 years needs doors
$5000? <~~wahts it worth
snap on tool box special addition with flag and eagle graphics $5000

Moble home $500
determinator scan tool $1500

Things i dont want to sell but would consider entertaing offers for

92 sea doo jet ski Perfect shape make offer
86 chevy 2500 fairly clean 41000 original miles all amint recipts (fire department truck)
96 eclipse dont really want to sell
96 cbr might need motor to amny add ons to list
89 kawaski ninja needs tlc

black on black tko drum set
r/c cars

more to come outa time to list

email me at soapster01@aol.com

See less See more
#6 ·
send me your email the sled were both good running machines i rolled one and broke the windshield then then i broke the recoiler rope on the othe so i started robbin parts both sleds will run but i unintentially made one sled a parts doner sort of speak othewr than that come ride them i had th eone on th e lake laready ran like a champ

#7 ·
the rail i dont really want to ge roid of but my wallet is making me lol its street legal and has a valid mi title need nothing i its got two low or flat tires from sitting for that last 3 or so months and its got polly seats with covers head lights a horn a spedo etc chrome rims could use a piant job i was gina repaint this summer but i didnt and i dont really have any excusses other than i didnt i guess it wasnt that important althought a nice paint jpb may make it go faster down the road

anyway come drive it today jsut not far becasue i dropped the inshurand the only place i drive it in the winter is on the lake 2 years ago this was my daily driver but now i have a beautifull daughter and i needed a back seat

#9 ·
for the right price i could include the 1986 liberty but its the only triler i have and i dont suggest towing it ithe the sand rail its got to be around 1000 square feet and u would ahve ro romove the skirting and bolt the axles and tongue back up to tow it 3000 package deal

#10 ·
That is a sweet rail you have. I wouldn't need a trailer, was just asking. You said that it was street legal, I thought you needed wipers for it to be street legal and I didn't see any in the pics.

Anyway, I am looking for a 4+ seater, but will give this a thought.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.