Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Looks like sandmaster is up screwing people again

6K views 48 replies 23 participants last post by  Jsawduste 
#1 · (Edited)
#6 ·
Well, Sandmaster is giving My money back. But i have to drive 3+ hours down there to get it. Probly burn $100 in gas! The main problem with this motor is the block is broke where the motor mounts attach. He told Me the motor mount was broke but would be fine. I over looked the fact that the block was messed up. thought he meant the mount itself, which I planned on swapping with My mount. He's a Jackwagon for sure. I could'nt sleep at night if I did business like that.

#14 ·
#16 ·
Fixed, I think I know whom your talking about aka Denny. I may have screwed up the name. But I`ll tell you the sour taste of a bad deal lingers forever. A username I won`t forget.

Yup I was the one whom bought the so called fresh stroker from him back in 06/7. Fucker he is.

#33 ·
Denny is probably laughing at all of this while sucking down a beer or whiskey in a Thi bar right now.......................

OP, you should get your facts straight before you start accusing people. Denny "is not" Randy, and is nothing like him. I am putting you on the ignore list right next to Sandmaster for being a moron.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.