Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

is it wrong

6K views 59 replies 33 participants last post by  1slo_camaro 
#1 ·
a few weeks ago the lady across the street yelled at my girl for parking infront of her house so i started doing it everyday, well yesterday morning i found sticks laying on my jeep and i was like hmmm whatever it must have been windy. well last night i was on the phone in the jeep at like 130 in the morning and that bitch was trying to throw shit on my car and didnt know i was in it. so i blew the fuckin horn while she was right next to it and scared the piss out of her.

i say mission accomplished touch my XJ again.

#5 ·
:sonicjay: i like that i wish she would have fell when she ran back into her house thats what made it so funny for me.

since when do you own the street? i thought you own up to your mailbox (unless its not in your yard) and the state owns the street. and if that is the case then can i make art on the street infront of my house?

#14 ·
no its really no but honestly im really sick of the lady, ever since ive lived her shes always been a pain in the ass complaining about stupid stuff and im sorry that i cant park my girlfriends car infront of my house or in my driveway so now its just caused bad blood because this isnt the first time. it'd be different if they approached me in a respectable way as well.

#21 ·
When I lived back in the D I used to have a couple like on on our block. the one was a crazy lady named Elsie. her and her husband lived acrossed the street. they stayed to themselves mostly. except when someone tried to shovel the side walk in front of the house. she would nut the fuck out. she would go on screaming tiraids to the likes of which the cops would be called. I saw her go toe to toe with grandma and mom both over catching a bike tire on the edge of her grass. she would nut out on Halloween... all but be barricaded in the house.

another one was up the street farther. he would spray kids on their bikes cause you rode near his lawn. some nice person gave him the fuck you in bleach spelled out in his lawn one night. that shit stopped. he really freaked when the first black family on our block moved in next to him. his world was crashing in at that point.

#26 ·
At my old house the neighbor across the street used to have parties every summer weekend and his guests would end up parking on my lawn leaving thier trash behind. I put in big rock gardens almost to the edge of the road and that stopped that. Now the new people that live there have guests that park on the other side of the road directly across from my driveway making it difficult to back out. I haven't hit them yet but if I do they are parked illegally. That street is too narrow and winding to park on anyway.

#46 ·
well my mother parks in the garage and my granmother on the right side of the driveway and then there is my unkles car (since he is currently homeless) then my next door neighbor has cars parked infron my house and so i just park in front of my driveway but across the street which isnt infront of their mail box or anything. im not trying to be the dick but now that they have caused a fiasco im down to tangle

#45 ·
Living in a tight streeted neighborhood which only has single car wide driveways, people generally consider the space in front of their house their own place to park. Most of us have nice spaces made into the shoulder for people to park on too. It does bug me when people park in "my spot" at times but I let it go as does everyone else. It only becomes really annoying when it's the same person repeatedly taking it. I still don't think I would throw sticks on someone else's car though, but then again, I can't imagine someone parking there out of spite either...

#47 ·
I live on the edge of a downtown area and have designated parking spots in front of my house. I also have a narrow driveway, so it's nice to be able to park in the street when the wife or I need to move cars around.

I HATE when all three parking spots are taken, but unfortunately they're doing nothing wrong, and it's my own fault for not considering that when I bought the house.

Occasionally consider playing some type of "devil" music really loud out the window on Sunday morning for the church goers who park there, but haven't felt that motivated yet.

/endstory

#57 ·
When I first moved to my house, I had the neighbor across the road rake their leaves into my yard where I had mowed the day before and say it was county line and they could. Really stupid thing is their yard is completely surounded by woods and the spot they raked into was only 20 ft wide, the other 300+ ft of my property is either trees or my drive way. Needless to say they woke up with leaves in their yard (again) and we had many many more disputes which included cops and vandalism (on thier part)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.