Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

FOR SALE 90 F-150 SOA Dana 44 38" DJ PJ's NEW 302 and Trans

2K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  REPO 
#1 ·
90 F-150 SOA Dana 44 38" DJ PJ's only have 2000 miles on them! $330 each! NEW 302 and Trans, L&L lader bars, New Brakes front and rear, New 4.56 Gears Front and rear, Centerline 14X15 old AutoDrag Style wheels (You cant get these any more!) Twin K&N Style air filters, New Radiator, New Hoses, Black Majic 3200 CFM Mustang Electric fan ($299) To much to list truck is in good shape has some small rust spots on rear wheel wells (What ford dosnt) New SS Wheel well moldings, Custom graphics (Could be removed)
I have not taken this truck off road it drives 85 all day long and is not a spooky ride! tracs stright and true!
I have so much $$$ in this rig its nuts but the wife hates it and we really do have to many damn cars here so this one needs to go :(

PM Or email me for photos (Since all mine are to damn big lmao!) superdecals@comcast.net

Price asking $9800 obo

#2 ·
Price drop $9000 obo Wife says needs to go !!

thunderace31 said:
90 F-150 SOA Dana 44 38" DJ PJ's only have 2000 miles on them! $330 each! NEW 302 and Trans, L&L lader bars, New Brakes front and rear, New 4.56 Gears Front and rear, Centerline 14X15 old AutoDrag Style wheels (You cant get these any more!) Twin K&N Style air filters, New Radiator, New Hoses, Black Majic 3200 CFM Mustang Electric fan ($299) To much to list truck is in good shape has some small rust spots on rear wheel wells (What ford dosnt) New SS Wheel well moldings, Custom graphics (Could be removed)
I have not taken this truck off road it drives 85 all day long and is not a spooky ride! tracs stright and true!
I have so much $$$ in this rig its nuts but the wife hates it and we really do have to many damn cars here so this one needs to go :(

PM Or email me for photos (Since all mine are to damn big lmao!) superdecals@comcast.net

Price asking $9800 obo
Price drop $9000 obo Wife says needs to go !! :woot:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.