Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#9,864 ·
If I have a stroke and end up as a quadriplegic with a slack face... I fully expect someone to drive me to the Grand Canyon in a perfect replica of the A-Team van so I can burst out the back of it as fast as my Hover Round will let me (3 mph), with Eye of the Tiger blasting in the background while I drive right over the edge of the cliff screaming "Heyyyyyyyy Youuuu Guyyyyyyyssss" until I crash on the rocks below.
This is good

Defiance, nice jeep what size tires?

SS, that's the perfect way to go out, but rockets strapped to your chair would make it extra badass, maybe some fireworks and pyro. That and a killer pair of sunglasses. I can picture it now. :sonicjay:
Now its perfect
:sonicjay:

#9,865 ·
If you read anything locally about a horrific motorcycle accident involving a biker "losing control" and hitting a highway overpass pier at high speeds, and that theres "not much left", it means that ive been diagnosed with something like alzheimers and was on my way out anyhow. Apologies ahead of time to any first responders who will have to hose the place down

#9,875 ·
On my way home from work I had to poop so bad I didn't know if I could push the clutch in without soiling myself. Wish we had a bathroom at the terminal.
Those are the worst. One time I had to straighten out my legs and was literally hovering off the seat trying to hold it in. The second I got into my parking spot I ripped the E-Brake, pulled the keys and sprint/waddled into the apartment and was shitting before my cheeks hit the seat.

Stayed there for about 30 minutes in a cold sweat. Shaking.

#9,880 ·
40 weeks today... The phone could ring at any minute.
Castor oil and orange juice: 2 oz castor oil 1 tsp baking soda 6 oz orange juice

or

Castor oil milk shake: 2 oz castor oil 2 or 2 scoops ice cream 1/4 cup milk blend in blender

or... :teehee:

Castor oil shots: 2 oz castor oil shot followed by sucking on a lime or lemon