Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
524K views 8K replies 142 participants last post by  Skooter_Built 
#1 · (Edited)
Where do we stand on this? :beerbang:

#7,561 ·
Initially it was something to do micellis and nick/I being required to be drunk :confused:. But nick and I both bowwed out of that. It then was a beer can stacking thing (not sure why how/why that didn't pan out), I guess that didn't count so it became paper rock scissors best of five and nick got me 3-1 :sonicjay: guess I suck at that game playing against adults :sonicjay: I always beat my 12 yr old :teehee:

Was a great time, we had some very interesting weather through out the day. Little bit of everything. Some serious beat downs were handed out and some pretty good carnage.

The post race wheeling didn't work out well. I think of 11 rigs only 3 or 4 didn't have a problem or another.

Thanks Ron for letting us use the grounds. And those from the east who provided breakfast, general and beefy for lunch dinner (hoping I am not leaving anybody out).

#7,507 ·
news flash.... the true points leader has never taken home the trophy EVER...

08 scottie was the points leader and green won the tie breaker
09 I was the points leader and nick won the tie breaker.
12 Curb dawg was the points leader and kyle won the tie breaker
13 strangler was the points leader and full gobbler won the tie breaker.

Every year has had a tie breaker even though there has never been an actual tie....

This is one of the cruel realities of the mustache run, the TRUE winner NEVER wins.. untill today, thanks to chevotass caring heart.