Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

extreme truck challange april 19, 20, 21, twisted trails

19K views 217 replies 46 participants last post by  Unemployed Films 
#1 · (Edited)
shawn from inner air lock did a awsome job helping promote last year and is on board again this year

if you would like more info on becoming a sponsor for this event contact shawn at 231-313-0661 or dale at 231- 651-9548

shawn and twisted trials will be posting info as we get it to help keep people up to date

thanks
twisted trails crew

This post has been deleted
#5 ·
Thanks, I'm glad to help you guys put on a great show! And this year is sure to be no different :thumb:
Looking for drivers to fill 20 spots. I will be posting a pre-registration form soon.
I am pleased to see returning sponsors and am looking forward to welcoming new ones.

#6 ·
Here's what I know....the Michigan Extreme Truck Challenge....happening April 19,20,21. Entry fee is $100.00. With 100% pay back to the drivers. This will include you and your co-pilot's fee and camping for the weekend at the park. And register's you for the three day competition. Food vendor will be on hand. We will be having a community fire Friday and Saturday night.
Here are your sponsors that have donated so far:
Twisted Trails.........$500.00
Copemish Pro Hardware......$100.00
Mild to Wild.........$100.00
Actron Steel........$100.00
Crosseyed Customs......$100.00
Rock Solid Performance........$100.00
F.O.A.........set of bump stops and cans (valued at $300.00)
Unemployed Films....Once again will be on site filming and making us famous!!!!!

Normal park fees apply for spectators.

This post has been deleted
#8 ·
will be a good time.there was talk of only 2 days? whats the word on that?

#16 ·
New rubber on its way. Better do more then mount those 46's on the hulk Shawn.

#18 ·
no worries.. you have been on your lid more then your wheels.:sonicjay: shawn said no way will you repeat the win this year.:poke:

#28 ·
The jigglers coming for the bounty hunter.what kind of inside bet we gonna get going? I have 100 on the jiggler finishing in front of the hunter...:blah: :teehee:

#34 ·
Its fun to just do win or lose, comin from a guy that always lose's:sonicjay:

Plus if you do the math its actully cheaper to enter then go watch all 3 days. Entry fee covers you and your spotter, gets you both a shirt, i think camping and all competitors get a bag full of goodies just for entering. Also was talking to shawn the other day and the prize list is growing.
Just some food for thought for people debating on entering

Any body planning on getting there thursday night. Debating on hauling the camper and setting up thursday night instead of friday morning.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.