Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1998 jeep cherokee on 39.5 boggers parting out

4K views 24 replies 20 participants last post by  1badzuk 
#1 · (Edited)
1998 jeep cherokee
1983 dodge dana 60s hi steer arms balistic fab diff covers front one is alread set up for hydro assist. rear has a balistic dana 60 truss ready to be installed with ballistic diff cover as well as ballistic disc brake brakets. $700for pair with everything!

box for rocks dana 300 np231 doubler, dana 300 is twin sticked with tera low 4 to 1 gears just rebuilt over 1700 invested selling for$900

hunsaker racing buckets with 4 point harness paid 500 for all first$300 takes em. -SOLD

4 39.5 boggers 16.5 rim comes with wagon wheels and humvee dual beadlock rims with rock rings installed from ballistic fab. $1000

clayton off road xj 8" long arm kit with stuff to make it 10" lift comes with 4 billstien 5500 shocks paid 2100 but since i converted the crossmember to work with my dana 300 doubler set up take it all for1000 it has never been rolled down the road.

take everything else im forgetting to mention as it sits on the jeep all it needs to be 100% are brake chaged (i have new rotors and pads for it) drive shafts, and fix the floors, i am getting married and being in the army with a family will not allow me to spend the time in the bat cave to finish this the way i want so my dream of building a bad ass xj will go on hold for now my loss is your gain take it all over 11000 invested for 6000

i will email pics if you ask for them my buddy also already has this posted for me but i wanted my own username on here now so.....

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.