4 speed
Less than 5000 miles on the engine
Located in Metamora, Mi. 48455
$12,000 obo

Attachments

See less See more
#15 ·
I will have to check

History on it? Did that happen to come from an auction up your way 4-5 years ago from a collection from Algonac? If so I know a bit on the car. It looks identical to one I'm familiar with.

If it is the same car, it is numbers matching except the trans, which was replaced about 10 years ago. I may know where that original tranny is, which needed a rebuild, if we are talking the same car.

The owner of the car I know was the ex-husband of a friend of mine and the car was treated with kid gloves, always garaged, and only NOS Motorcraft parts. It was an awesome car! Either way, nice ride, great price!
Can't be the same car

#14 · (Edited)
History on it? Did that happen to come from an auction up your way 4-5 years ago from a collection from Algonac? If so I know a bit on the car. It looks identical to one I'm familiar with.

If it is the same car, it is numbers matching except the trans, which was replaced about 10 years ago. I may know where that original tranny is, which needed a rebuild, if we are talking the same car.

The owner of the car I know was the ex-husband of a friend of mine and the car was treated with kid gloves, always garaged, and only NOS Motorcraft parts. It was an awesome car! Either way, nice ride, great price!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.