Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

****blessing of the jeeps 2012****

33K views 247 replies 92 participants last post by  Judd 
#1 ·
#142 ·
Some pic's of our new Chadville feature. However we have decided to allow some intermediate traffic threw it. There will be a spot by the old Chadville entrance (When your about half way threw the intermediate course)where you can get in line to run it if you have 32's and one locker. You will need to pass inspection just like all Chadville traffic.RB

#146 ·
copied from facebook

"Plan to join the Cadillac Jeepers for the 11th Annual Jeep Blessing.
May 5th 2012

The Blessing is held on the corner of M-115 and M-37 in Mesick Michigan. Parking opens at 8 am and there is an entry fee of $5.00 for those 16 an older. Register for Master Drivers Course under the tent by the stage. The cost for driving the Master Drivers Course is $20.00 per driver. There will be a drivers meeting at the stage after the blessing which will take place at 11:30 am. There will also be a Jeep parade and the parade will begin at 5:00 pm.

There will be Free Cotton Candy, Free Bounce Houses for kids(Parents MUST attend children) and every paid admission will receive a free raffle ticket for free raffles. Warn Winch donated by Warn & Cascade 4 Wheel Drive and many other prizes. This event will also host Food and Off Road Vendors. A Mud Pitt is included in the Master Drivers Course and you may go through as many times as the lines will allow. No Alcohol is allowed. For the safety of those spectating the event, they will be required to stay behind the caution tape and fences."

This post has been deleted
#159 ·
Staying at the days inn in west caddy. Me da wife, and few friends. Rest of our group filles the mushroom cap..in mesic..

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I grabbed the last room avalable at the Mushroom Cap , I figured its close to the Blessing and close to TT for Sunday , I figured Im basically only going to sleep and shower there so I didnt need a fancy hotel , but Ive been hearing some horror stories about the Mushroom Cap !! Is it really that bad ???

#174 ·
Ha ha Morning !! You and Justin are gunna get ripped on Friday night camping at R & V , More like see you at noon , :sonicjay: :sonicjay: !! Dont forget to call me when you get there or what ever time you pull in at the Blessing , you DID remember to save my # right ?? Cuz I never got yours or Justin's !! What time you plan on starting at TT on Sunday ??

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.