Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#9,542 ·
When you bring your F350 in for suspension work, take the fcukin' plow off. The hoist complains and it's much worse for the tech working on it. Not to mention the plow gets in the way of everything, including the alignment rack. And one of the rams was leaking leaving puddles of fluid on the floor.

Cliffs: Take the f'in plow off. The tech would appreciate it.

#9,543 ·
When you bring your F350 in for suspension work, take the fcukin' plow off. The hoist complains and it's much worse for the tech working on it. Not to mention the plow gets in the way of everything, including the alignment rack. And one of the rams was leaking leaving puddles of fluid on the floor.

Cliffs: Take the f'in plow off. The tech would appreciate it.
:sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay::sonicjay:

That kind of shit does not surprise me.. Common sense is hard to come by nowadays

#9,545 ·
when you bring your f350 in for suspension work, take the fcukin' plow off. The hoist complains and it's much worse for the tech working on it. Not to mention the plow gets in the way of everything, including the alignment rack. And one of the rams was leaking leaving puddles of fluid on the floor.

Cliffs: take the f'in plow off. The tech would appreciate it.
x89357389754890357!

#9,547 ·
I already have this one:

You can't have it. :poke:
My parents used to have one of those except with yellow to brown stripes when I was 8 Lmao.

Then my dad traded it to the mechanic around the corner after the brakes went out for a new set of tires... I watched the mechanic claim to be able to drive it to the shop no problem.

2 minutes later, I watched him miss stopping at the end of the driveway, across the road, down the hill and into a swamp. I laughed my ass off.

#9,548 ·
My parents used to have one of those except with yellow to brown stripes when I was 8 Lmao.

Then my dad traded it to the mechanic around the corner after the brakes went out for a new set of tires... I watched the mechanic claim to be able to drive it to the shop no problem.

2 minutes later, I watched him miss stopping at the end of the driveway, across the road, down the hill and into a swamp. I laughed my ass off.
I would have too....

When I was a kid there was a handyman that would do dumb stuff like that.

He would put storm windows on for the old woman next door, and would 'hop' the ladder from one window to the next. She'd tell him to be careful, and he'd say 'Don't worry, I do this all the time' and then end up face first in the rose bushes....