Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#9,404 ·
I'm sorry to hear that.
Nothing wrong with a Hi Point if you want/need personal protection but don't have the extra coin to drop $400+ on anything else. I understand that issue very well.

Personally, I'd love to have a 19911 of some sort but am probably going with the SR40c for carry. I'll retire the old Hi Point 9 to a secret cubby in the house somewhere for home defense. ;)

#9,405 ·
Just bought a Hi-Point .40
Hard to turn it down for 175 bucks.
So its ugly and big.
I own the 9mm version and was surprised how well it shot right out of the box.
Then about the third time I went out shooting it was way off target. I found the sight on the end of the barrel was loose. Wished I had marked the sight position before hand so I didn't have spend time resighting.

#9,412 ·
Well that's not happening again I'm not a pathetic attention whore teenager anymore. I'm much happier with myself these days I don't need to get the approval or rather ridicule of a bunch of middle aged internet strangers to be happy with myself. So fawk off:finger:
:(

#9,415 ·
Well that's not happening again I'm not a pathetic attention whore teenager anymore. I'm much happier with myself these days I don't need to get the approval or rather ridicule of a bunch of middle aged internet strangers to be happy with myself. So fawk off:finger:
:sonicjay: I am not a middle aged Internet stranger, I'm only 29! I'm just poking fun at ya. It's all good!