Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

5 x 5.5 to 5 x 4.5 wheel adapters FOR SALE

12K views 27 replies 6 participants last post by  firehawk 
#1 · (Edited)
Need 5 x 5.5 to 5 x 4.5 wheel adapters

Where is the best place to get some for the bestest price?

The vehicle is 5 x 5.5 and the wheels are 5 x 4.5 so I think I stated it correctly?

THESE ARE FOR SALE NOW!

#2 ·
Need 5 x 5.5 to 5 x 4.5 wheel adapters

Where is the best place to get some for the bestest price?

The vehicle is 5 x 5.5 and the wheels are 5 x 4.5 so I think I stated it correctly?
I just bought some on ebay from Titan Wheel Accessories (not same bolt pattern that you're looking for, tho). They are in MI somewhere.

http://stores.ebay.com/Titan-Wheel-Accessories

I looked around a bit and it seems that $25/spacer + shipping is the best deal you'll find for new ones. Make sure the center hole diameter is correct for your application as well.

#4 ·
Go HERE.

Decent prices, free shipping, included lug nuts for the adapters. Also, the guy was smart enough to notice the wheels I was going to use needed a bigger stud and let me know.

They cost a bit extra, but it was worth twice the price for the headaches it avoided.

I got 2: 5x5" tp 5x120mm (1.5" thick) and 2: 5x4.25 to 5x120 (1" thick) with bigger studs installed for about $250 shipped. It was the cheapest price I found, and the build quality looks awesome.

:thumb:

#12 ·
Just the diameter - seems like all the ones I found for good prices had "skinny " studs in them. I was working on my truck yesterday and also noticed that the lugnuts they sent me for the adapters have a portion that fits down the inside of the adapter.

Hard to describe, but the thread length ends up being twice as long, which makes me feel safe. :d:

Just found a good comparison:

#15 ·
I don't recommend buying from these guys, sent me the wrong one and was supposed to bring me the right one. 2 1/2 weeks later I call and talk to the owner, who is an ass. They dropped the ball twice so I requested to just return them and he tells me no, they only have an exchange policy.

He is supposed to send me a return slip to exchange the wrong one out, 3 weeks after I ordered them.

This is just my experience so if you want to order from them beware the customer service is not the best.

#19 ·
Hmmmm......just making a plan b.
I will keep you in mind. Are they all drilled to hell like they look in the website pic or just 5in 5 out?

#24 ·
Just a little bit of warning. I had purchased a set of the adaptors you are looking for to put on my CJ so that I could run my XJ wheels on the CJ. The 5.5 to 4.5 adapter would not fit on the CJ because of the lockout hubs. The center section of the adapter was to small and wouldn't fit over ther hubs. I see that you have an old Bronco in your picture. I this is the vehicle you want the adapters for, they might not fit if you have manual locking hubs

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.