Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

****blessing of the jeeps 2012****

33K views 247 replies 92 participants last post by  Judd 
#1 ·
This post has been deleted
#221 ·
TJB and TT were amazing! So happy how my Jeep did as well. Wish I coulda got that locker put in Saturday night at TT but shit happens:( Can't wait for next year. Grady it was good meeting you and can't wait to wheel with you again!

#222 ·
Same here bro !! You guys were a blast to wheel with !! :rock: Thats sucks when you get as far as you did and a stupid roll pin holds you up and you have to stop and put your whole front axle back together in a camp sight at 2 in the morning !! That sucked !!

#223 ·
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8PTBUCK
TJB and TT were amazing! So happy how my Jeep did as well. Wish I coulda got that locker put in Saturday night at TT but shit happens Can't wait for next year. Grady it was good meeting you and can't wait to wheel with you again!

Same here bro !! You guys were a blast to wheel with !! Thats sucks when you get as far as you did and a stupid roll pin holds you up and you have to stop and put your whole front axle back together in a camp sight at 2 in the morning !! That sucked !!

Thanks to all for a great event and to Wadey and the rest of the crew for your guidance!:woot:

#227 ·
I too had a great time at the Blessing! As you know, my first wheel....hooked!

Thanks to all for a great event and to Wadey and the rest of the crew for your guidance!:woot:
Yeah I kept looking in my mirror when we were on the coarse and you had -permagrin- the whole time :sonicjay: !!

The windshield actually had the least damage lol. My Top's a little scuffed, found a big dent in my front bumper and a couple other little stuff here and there. But that's what its all about right? :beerbang:
Yes sir thats what its all about !!

#228 ·
I told Jeep that if they would give me 10G that i would turn the place into moab. They put a boat load of money in moab every year, and I think they should put their money in their own back yard. If money were no object the cement would be higher than the pine tree's. LOL Someone slap me I'm dreaming.

#239 ·
Grady for the last time don't worry about losing the video lol. I just hope someone atleast has some pictures of it:fish:

I had a lot of fun wheeling with you again we will have to hit up the mounds or Bundy hill soon! The blessing and TT were definitely the most fun Ive had yet:rock:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.