Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Lifted 2006 dodge cummins 2500 4x4 show truck

4K views 46 replies 15 participants last post by  mudslinger183 
#1 · (Edited)
look at pics before u read the thread lol.. u will love it..

WILL DELIVER FOR RIGHT PRICE SO DONT BE PUSHED AWAY BY DISTANCE..

it has 71k miles on it 37-13.50.18 m16 swampers on rock star rims its has a fab tech lift 9" bed liner much more runs and drives great call for more info asking 36k obo call 906-395-6705 for more info and pics i am posting this for my buddy trades welcome.

Attachments

See less See more
#13 ·
i bet it looks good. im saying with the economy the way it is, not alot of ppl will want to pay that much for the truck, with fuel prices getting higher,and i know it probly gets 17-19mpgs. i would probly ask 30k for it too if i had it, but i probly wouldnt get that much out of it. not trying to start any sh#t here.

#16 ·
You also want to keep in mind that it pretty useless to anybody looking to use it for the purposes someone would typically use that truck for (towing, hauling, ect) which makes it harder to sell.

Nice looking truck....glws

#24 ·
Yes i can vouche for that. It has been done pretty nice. I know to some people it dont matter if its got one or not. But i know to alot of banks and such it does matter. I also dont like when ppl sell stuff without all the right facts. Im not trying to stop the truck from being sold. Just wanted people to know the facts.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.