Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#9,984 ·
For the record.....Tom Woods' customer service ROCKS my 4x4 socks off!!

Had to send my rear shaft back for repairs just out of warranty. Explained the how's and why's of the catastrophic failure and they warrantied it anyway. And the thing just showed up today. Apparently, the old one could not be repaired to their standards. Their answer? Completely new shaft.

That kind of service is unheard of in most places and when I find it, it keeps me coming back for more.:thumbup:

Looks like it's TRAIL TIME!!

#9,990 ·
Im going to the hardware store to buy a tack hammer today. Someone is gonna get some lumps.
This is all the warning I will give to you aluminum foil hat wearing conspiracy theorists.

You idiots are not and never have been entertaining.
Take the cap off and let your damn head breathe.

#9,994 ·
Im going to the hardware store to buy a tack hammer today. Someone is gonna get some lumps.
This is all the warning I will give to you aluminum foil hat wearing conspiracy theorists.

You idiots are not and never have been entertaining.
Take the cap off and let your damn head breathe.
What particular theory are we speaking of. There are so many.

#9,999 ·
What particular theory are we speaking of. There are so many.
Most recently, its these two.

Sandy Hook was a Government job and was done to aid Obama's anti- constitution/ second amendment agenda.

The Boston bombings and similar heinous acts being the fault of evil college professors who brain wash the the bright quite loaner kid(s) in class, then voodoo usually him into doing these unthinkable things.

I'm certain it won't be long before I add the Texas explosion to the list.