Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

*SOLD/TRADED!* Glock 19 Gen 4 w/ Two Holsters and Extra Mags

2K views 23 replies 8 participants last post by  SS 
#1 · (Edited)
Glock 19 Gen 4
100 rounds fired through it
Comes with all factory accessories including back straps. Back straps are still sealed in plastic.

Also comes with a Don Hume OWB holster, Blackhawk! Serpa holster, four 15 round Glock magazines and one 33 round Glock magazine.

Really looking to trade for a .357 Mag or .44 Mag revolver with a 5" or smaller barrel. Open to single action Ruger Vaqueros. Open to other trade offers. Could also use a pistol caliber carbine or lever gun. I can add ammo or some other things to even up a trade. Please no Taurus or Rossi.

$580 for all of it.

See less See more
#22 ·
Going to be picking up some new microfiber towels and some Flitz today and get to work polishing out all the little fine scratches it has acquired over the decades. I also need to contact Colt to get a data sheet for it.

Anyone have an old black leather police duty belt with a holster for a Colt Trooper/Lawman laying around? That, some speed loaders and a nice set of Hogue rosewood grips and that's how this is going to stay as its handed down generation to generation in my family. A nice legacy pistol.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.