Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Wanted to Trade or Sale FNP-45 (Fabrique Nationale Pistol)

6K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  bigpoppapreston 
#1 ·
I have a like new FNP-45 pistol for sale or trade. I bought it back in March and only have 50 rounds through it.

Very accurate and very little recoil.

It's currently the highest capacity 45acp on the market without an extended magazine.

14+1 capacity, and has the smallest grip amoungst any double stack 45 acp including Glock 21 SF.

I have the original receipts, manual, lock, interchangeable backstraps, ********* accessory rail, case and 3-14 round magazines all for $550 or trade for a set of used 35-12.5-20 or 325-60-20 tires.

* note I have 2 FNP 45 pistols and the very last picture that I posted is my personal carry piece and is not for sale. I just posted the picture for illustration purpose to show how small the grip is.

Thanks in advance!

See less See more
#3 ·
Do you want to buy it or have some tires to trade?

If not I don't need any lectures on my totally empty gun that I was posing with to show the distance of the trigger pull and the width of the grip and if you look, my finger is not on the trigger for your information!

#4 ·
Dude, everybody on the internets is smarter about everything than you are. :rolleyes:
I got what you were doing in your photo, but someone will always pop up and try to show they are SMRT and correct something you do. :d: Nice gun.

By the way, you totally trim your fingernails wrong. Manicurist safety is ALWAYS first! :sonicjay:

Welcome to the site. :thumb:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.