Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

177K views 1K replies 146 participants last post by  Gunsworth 
#1 · (Edited)

This post has been deleted
#1,114 ·
you can if there is room.no room on hers unless you cut the firewall and ran it inside.

#1,117 ·
Your intake looks allot like mine. I think I may try a shroud on the bottom side of the filter, but will probably rework it to pull air from the hood or fender. The last time I checked iat (incoming air temps..) while doing some tuning at the dunes, I was pulling 170 degree iat. That is way to hot and makes for allot of power loss. Just my .002......

I sure dig the bumps and coilovers. How much better do the coilovers work than airshocks (mostly concerned with at speed bumps)?? thx.

#1,119 ·
the ride and the way the whole jeep works is 100% better. the air bumps are worth every penny. you can cruise through stuff now without any hard hits. the old setup unloaded and the poly bumps worked but were not a soft impact like the air bumps. i am going to move the back coilovers in and up yet and tune the shocks and bumps in. becky smiled all weekend except for the 10 minutes i drove it.:teehee:

This post has been deleted
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.