Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

zook94's wife could use a gl4x4 hand

16K views 107 replies 50 participants last post by  swampjeep 
#1 · (Edited)
@Tab 's already on top of fixing up the samurai to help her sell it. See that thread here.

If you'd like to lend a hand outside of the sami project, start here. http://www.gofundme.com/smrzes

:thumb:

#37 ·
Keep this in mind folks- when we lost Karl due to Lukemia in 07/08, Grant was very outspoken to make sure we all helped his wife in any way we could. Memorials, garage sales, do what you can.....

We chipped in then and now it's Grants turn, much overdue if his family is in a tight spot. Help... It will help Kerry and make you feel good. :woot:

#48 ·
done

#52 ·
Almost $1500 raised in 24 hours. Way to go guys and gals. Now if we can get something setup to help her with labor so all the cash isnt used up on labor. She said the home needs electrical repairs and those can get costly. Is there a electrician here that can donate sometime ?

#58 ·
I stayed sober last weekend and donated what I figured I would have spent in booze and beer. No hit to my pocketbook, and no hangover headache. Not a bad deal.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.