Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

trailrail 2.0 EB build....

Tags
meballs
163K views 1K replies 88 participants last post by  alboy79 
#1 · (Edited)
I have allways had a sweet spot for the early broncos. So I picked up a 74 bronco. the game plan is to biuld custom frame tube it all out. Basically a tube chassis with bronco skins.
I plan to stretch it to around 110-115 WB
I would really like to get my hands on a new Ecoboost motor.
60's are all ready waiting to go under
plan to do coil over front and trailing arm rear suspension.
this is the game plan we will see how close I stick to the plan...lol

Here are a couple pics from when I picked it up.

See less See more
#29 ·
anyone know where I can get bed sides or a bed for a 64-66 F100? I have called all the major body panel companies and no one carries panels for that era. they have everything before and after but for some reason I cant find anything for the 64-66
these years have the saame body lines as the EB and will make stretching alot better.
Thanks,

#37 ·
I have allways had a sweet spot for the early broncos. So I picked up a 74 bronco. the game plan is to biuld custom frame tube it all out. Basically a tube chassis with bronco skins.
I plan to stretch it to around 110-115 WBI would really like to get my hands on a new Ecoboost motor.
60's are all ready waiting to go under
plan to do coil over front and trailing arm rear suspension.
this is the game plan we will see how close I stick to the plan...lol

Here are a couple pics from when I picked it up.[/IMG]
What wheelbase are you shooting for?
Not 110-115

#44 · (Edited)
hahaha.... That is really cool that they have had it since new.

Let me know what he has for beds and condition and how much he wants for them. depending on price and condition I may buy all 3

Thanks again for your help!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.