Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

1998 5.9L Grand Cherokee ZJ

8K views 55 replies 10 participants last post by  InTeRnEt_RyAn 
#1 · (Edited)
1998 Platinum 5.9 Sunroof Delete Model

My asking price is $5000 obo. Also included will be the factory 16" Ultrastar rims

Here is a list of modifications done to the Jeep aswell as all parts replaced to restore it to a showroom condition:

The previous owner and myself have done an extensive amount of work to the Jeep to restore it to showroom floor condition. This is easily the cleanest 5.9 you will ever see. Every interior panel, carpet, switch ect has been replaced with new OEM pieces purchased through Kolak.

Engine + Performance:
- 180* T-stat
- "Kolak" ignition upgrade
- K&N FIPK GenII Cold Air Intake
- Mopar Performance "Jeep" valve covers
- Optima Redtop

Transmission:
- Mag-Hytec Tranny pan

Exhaust:
- Doug Thorley Headers
- 3" full exhaust all the way back
- Random Technologies High Flow Cat
- Magnaflow large body muffler

Suspension:
- UC Springs
- 1/2" Spacer up front
- MX6 Adjustable Shocks
- New 1310-1330 Spicer combo joint out back
- New 44A rear end swapped in with less than 60K miles on it.
- Old Man Emu Steering Stabilizer
- JKS Quick-Disconnects
- Rugged Ridge HD Inverted-T Steering setup

Brakes:
- Vanco Big Brake Upgrade
- Stillen cross drilled rotors
- Hawk Performance Pads
- Goodrich Braided Stainless Brakelines

Exterior:
- Trail Rated Badge
- European Spec Glass Headlights with H4 bulbs
- European Spec Turn Signal Lights
- Clear Corner Lenses
- Mopar hitch and Jeep hitch cover
- Front windows tinted 20% to match the rear

Interior:
- WJ/TJ RB1 Navigation System/Headunit wired into the Jeep with integrated IPod Controller, Navigation, and Sirius satellite radio built in! Reads “Jeep” on screen when you start the ZJ up.
- Infinity Kappa speakers all around
- Front, Rear and trunk, Catch-All floor mats

Here she is now:

A couple pics of how shes looked over the years. Obviously I removed the big lift and wheels :/ I miss it, haha

See less See more
#2 · (Edited)
Only trades I would be interested in would be a nice 4x4 truck. Preferably a 98+ Dodge or Ford. Will also look at 5.7L Chevys. Must be 4x4, or a nice TJ. Also interested in nice NEWER DD cars.

For the right trade(or price), I have MANY aftermarket uninstalled parts to include:

-4" Rough Country lift
-HP 30 out of a 98 cherokee
-BBK 52mm TB
-Hotchkis front/rear swaybars
-Autometer Dodge Ram steering pillar gauge pod

plus more Im sure I am forgetting

#4 ·
Sorry. Two things I forgot to mention. The PO had the trans rebuilt, which I unfortunately do not the paperwork for, so I guess that doesnt mean much to some, but I dare anyone to try and make that trans slip ;) It wont happen

Also, the Jeep currently has 177k miles, but do not let that scare you, this is one immaculate Jeepm inside and out, and if I told you it had 77k miles on it, you would never know the difference, the motor is quiet as a mouse, and very powerful

#5 ·
Also, this Jeep used to have the lift installed, as seen in my avatar. I removed the lift in December because I decided I wanted to do more of a "street" build on it, and had plans to purchase a vortech T-trim for it, but I lost my old job, and plans changed.

#9 ·
BUMP! Added new pics of how she sits currently, and a few of how she used to look. Shes dirty in the new pics. Im entertaining all trade offers right now. Mostly looking for a full sized truck or a some sort of Honda, but I will look at anything of decent value

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.