Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Dog Party

8K views 61 replies 28 participants last post by  chasetheface123 
#1 ·
Eight Days to get it put back together minus three 24 hour shifts = 120 hours. After looking at the Rejects Run at Twisted Trails, can't wait for THE DOG PARTY. Congratulations Dale, Gary, Donnie and Wes on bringing a new and exciting event to the Park. These guys always put on a Great Show, thanks for making this event happen

#30 ·
We can meet up on 46 , truck stop & tow up together. That way u won't be on your own. I'll be right there on the end of your tow strap. Of course that's the only way you'll get free fudge. Rideraa-Ken- will be with me with that ""George Foreman Special."" ""Mr Peroid"" is going to pick on him. 6am Sat. PM me or call. :nana:

#33 ·
Too Much Snow

Talked to Dale yesterday, parking lots will be plowed along with the road into the large area and some of the main roads. He said the snow is not as deep on the trails in the woods. Don't worry about getting stuck, and if you do get stuck someone will pull you out. Last year I broke the output shaft on the transmission back on the powerline, BIG chevy on 54claws in front 54 boggers rear on rockwells pulled me all the way back to the campground parking lot. Some of my best memories at Twisted Trails are of people being helped when there stuck, the year a guy they called mini beast waded and swam into the pond with a winch cable to help a kid in a cherokee . So come out get stuck or pull someone out who's stuck you meet a lot of great people that way and have some good stories to tell. Remember that year at dog party 2014 we got stuck and that guy stopped to help us and his girlfriend jumped out of the truck and the snow was up to her tits, that was a good time

#35 ·
Wish I could make it.been going for 11 years. One of the best wheeling events in mi.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.