Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#58,881 ·
And?
He is still alive, right?
Yes. Sitting next to me as I type this. Healthiest 71 year old you'll ever meet.

Unfortunately, the shock treatment only worked for a brief period. They stopped his heart 3 times.

Afib probs. I think he's on a light blood thinner now. He doesn't want them to mess with his heart anymore.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

#58,882 ·
Yes. Sitting next to me as I type this. Healthiest 71 year old you'll ever meet.

Unfortunately, the shock treatment only worked for a brief period. They stopped his heart 3 times.

Afib probs. I think he's on a light blood thinner now. He doesn't want them to mess with his heart anymore.

I've been in atrial fibrillation since I came out of the 7 week coma.
I'm on blood thinners as well.
What could possibly go wrong?

#58,884 ·
I've been in atrial fibrillation since I came out of the 7 week coma.
I'm on blood thinners as well.
What could possibly go wrong?
It won't work? Hopefully you have better luck than my grandpa. His side of the family is known for male heart problems so I'm sure that's a factor. Gives me something to look forward to...

#58,887 ·
Just bought new tires for the wife's car, and was going to get front struts installed. They tell me the shock towers are rotted, I have a bad tie rod end, and the rear shocks are shot.

But, at least they put new tires on a car with lots of suspension problems. :fish:

#58,888 ·
It won't work? Hopefully you have better luck than my grandpa. His side of the family is known for male heart problems so I'm sure that's a factor. Gives me something to look forward to...

Back in the eighties I was sent home from work for being in A fib after a three day taquila binge weekend.
The doc has high confidence this will work.

The best part will be the dilaudid cocktail and the warm rush into the veins. It reminds me why junkies are junkies.

#58,890 ·
Back in the eighties I was sent home from work for being in A fib after a three day taquila binge weekend.
The doc has high confidence this will work.

The best part will be the dilaudid cocktail and the warm rush into the veins. It reminds me why junkies are junkies.
That shit definitely gives you some insight into how and why some people go down that path.

#58,892 ·
That shit definitely gives you some insight into how and why some people go down that path.
The last time, I told the anstesiologist to give me the rush, I want the high. Then I proceeded to play "Sister Morphine" on my iPhone while singing along.
He laughed, he fulfilled my pagan desires.:rock:
I think I'll do headphone and classic country like maybe Patsy Cline.
I'm afraid any hard rock will trigger my nightmares.

#58,897 ·
She used to sleep with my son when Anna was working 72 hour shifts

Made it it tough for me. It's still pretty raw.
Our pets can give us great comfort during trying times. Our dog used to share his time with all of us. After my father in law passed my dog would go to his room right after dinner for hours even after he passed just as he used to. Then spend his time with me then my wife. Our dog would mop around alot and we knew he missed pops.
Still praying for you. Hoping things will get more bearable day be day. Hang in there man.

#58,899 ·
I function.

It's something I've always been able to do.

Steady in a crisis, a disaster after.

This is new, strange territory. I have been able to set aside time to remember, it makes it bearable.

According to psychologists, the ability to compartmentalize emotions is a sign of being a sociopath.

Maybe so, but it's helping me get through this.

#58,900 ·
Have had a death wobble at lowish speeds for the last couple weeks, only thing that would fix is is swerving toward the oncoming traffic or the ditch. Finally looked at it today, idler arm bolts where a couple threads loose, next time they get locktite