Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#25,424 ·
Im trying so very fucking hard not to keep dropping my phone, because everytime it seems to break the ribbon on the internal battery, no matter how I secure it into the phone. Orginal battery wouldn't hold a charge, that's how this mess started. Im like 2 months away from being out of a contract and my dumbass fumbled my phone once again, breaking it. Just my luck.

#25,425 ·
Im trying so very fucking hard not to keep dropping my phone, because everytime it seems to break the ribbon on the internal battery, no matter how I secure it into the phone. Orginal battery wouldn't hold a charge, that's how this mess started. Im like 2 months away from being out of a contract and my dumbass fumbled my phone once again, breaking it. Just my luck.

I have Verizon, I phone 4s 2 years old battery will not hold a charge. I can get a new phone 5c for 30$ if I had 30$.

I'm thinking of offering my house for weekend get aways, who wants it, and how much will you pay? I'm getting depressed over this financial crap.

#25,429 ·
obama fone

If I could I would. Every phone number I call for help is voice mail. Every voice mail states your call will be returned.
Since this all started for me July 2013 till currently, I have never ever received a return call. I tried to get help last week to meet a 3-15 deadline. No return call. I recalled today(to late to help me) no return call. If( when) I'm able I'm going to war with the State and Federal workers who abuse the "power" they have. So if you didn't return a call that the system says you MUST, I'm going to get you. And the lady that laughed, about the Medicaid number that still gets put on my papers- I'm making it personal, I will work to get you fired.

#25,431 ·
Good. Healing well but it's hard to stop her from being over active. She is actually on my lap right now. A 95lb Doberman is not a lap dog.

:thumb:

#25,432 ·
I have Verizon, I phone 4s 2 years old battery will not hold a charge. I can get a new phone 5c for 30$ if I had 30$.

I'm thinking of offering my house for weekend get aways, who wants it, and how much will you pay? I'm getting depressed over this financial crap.

I have Verizon thinking about getting android and dumping my iPhone 5. I paid $600 for it in July when my other one took a swim down the river.

#25,435 ·
Whoever put that last oil filter on Miley can go fukc themselves. It took a 14" screwdriver to get that bastard loose
Same on my diesel. Bought it last Oct; just hit 5k. Crushed the middle of the filter with a cheap filter wrench reefing on it; then went the screwdriver route. The "tech" who did the oil change at Randy Wise must have had the kung fu grip.

#25,436 ·
I have Verizon thinking about getting android and dumping my iPhone 5. I paid $600 for it in July when my other one took a swim down the river.
Why do you want to get rid of the iPhone? I've been thinking about trying one out for my next phone in June for my upgrade. I love my Android now, but just wanting to test the waters...

#25,437 ·
Why do you want to get rid of the iPhone? I've been thinking about trying one out for my next phone in June for my upgrade. I love my Android now, but just wanting to test the waters...

Trade ?

#25,440 ·
Why don't you like the iPhone??? I can't trade on something I may not like:sonicjay:

I like it they have been doing way to many updates lately. I kinda just wanna try something different. Aside from company work phones the iPhone is the only smart phone I've owned.