5th Annual Mud Mania June 2nd

4K views 46 replies 35 participants last post by  General Lee 
#1 ·
Presented By Dirty Minds Jeep Club
Mounds Off Road Park

Be there or be square :thumb:

#30 ·
if i dont haft to work i am planning on being there

has anyone used a stock TJ / Rubicon to towbar a YJ on 35" tires on the freeway if soo how did it do

my friend has a surburban on 33" tires i am gonig to try to get to go and tow the YJ but not shure if he is going yet

#32 ·
this one time i tried to pull a jeep out with a zuk and i couldnt even put it in gear, it was like a more powerful force from above wouldnt let me move, then a jeep pulled up next to me and asked me to move out of the way so a jeep could do a jeeps job, i let him and he pulled the jeep out, then i was with that same group of jeeps and a pickup was stuck and one of the jeeps tried to pull the big ford out and his truck wouldnt go into gear, it was like the case with the zuk and the jeep all over again, i couldnt believe it. well we flagged down a big chevy to pull the ford out and once we got him hooked up with some big 3/8 chain his truck stalled as soon as it went into gear, so then we got a ford truck and it pulled it out in 2 wheel drive, we couldnt believe our eyes.

moral of the story: you cant pull anything but your own kind out when your at the mounds.

:bdr2:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.