Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#13,528 ·
Racoons have cute little hands and they will sneak into your garage and steal pizza.
I have one that dines in my garbage cans. I'm going to have to build a garbage box tomorrow.

#13,533 ·
We have one of the big garbage cans with the hinged tops. It defeats the racoons and is efficient.
I must have a crafty raccoon, It can pull the lid off that is snapped on tight with a board and two bricks on top.

#13,540 ·
I broke open the brown lipe and peeked inside. All the gears look good I start pushing around the levers and counting the revs to come up with a idea on how to reverse the shift linkage.
It took a bit but I freed them up to find out I have like a .7/1 od a direct and a ..that cant be right. so I checked it again, and again and DAMN IT. IT IS A FREAKING 1.6/1 low. I can't use that! I was told 3/1 hell I could even make 2/1 work. But, 1.6 that's like a 80/1 ratio I cant run a 7000lb pig around with only a 80/1 ratio with a stick.

I will check it yet again later this afternoon. Maybe my butt being up for 30 something hours is making me count wrong.