Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Michigan Jeep Girl Build

80K views 357 replies 104 participants last post by  roger 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone I usually frequent on the jeep forum site and not this one. As I round the final corner of my build I thought id post it on here. I would love to
wheel with locals and see locals rigs. I bought my jeep stock almost two years ago now and I've built it up twice and changed tires 3 times. Heres my recent build:​

Recent Modifications:
Fithly Dirty Jeep Girl Decal
Posi in my rear dana 35 ( will be up for sale)
Led Purple Underglow
Rough Country 4" coil 1" Body lift
Smittybilt Fender Flares
Smittybilt Rear Bumper / Tire Carrier
35" Km2s
Blacked Out Soft Top Windows
Blacked Out Side/Passenger Windows
Rough Country 2.2 Performance shocks
Rough Country Control arms
Rough Country Transfer Case drop
Rough Country Adj Trackbar
Rough Country Steering Stabilizer
Rough Country Pitman Drop bracket
Durango Steering box
Carr Light Rack
Fog Lights
CB Radio/ FirStik Antenna
Teraflex Cb Antenna bracket
Customized Black Fenders
Customized Black hinges
Header
Mossy Oak Seat Covers

To Come:
Ford 8.8 axle
Halogens
Smitty Armor

See less See more
#243 ·
you did make references to her company in this thread. you knew you were using her name. i dont blame her for being mad. i dont let people use me company name or something close enough that it would make them believe we are the same company.

#244 ·
I said she was a business women I didn't state I was her .. If you sell a decal and now people refer to that jeep off your decal how is that wrong? If we have a Smitty decal and now everyone says that Smitty jeep and you Aernt with them is that wrong? This women is nuts it's the name of my jeep because of her decal.

#265 ·
haha yeah, I guess it was called the hayloft before my time from what my older friends tell me( I just turned 21 not to long ago). its cool rollin in there being one of the few lifted trucks on the lot, Id expect more but my generation sucks they would rather drive a prius.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.