Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Michigan Jeep Girl Build

80K views 357 replies 104 participants last post by  roger 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone I usually frequent on the jeep forum site and not this one. As I round the final corner of my build I thought id post it on here. I would love to
wheel with locals and see locals rigs. I bought my jeep stock almost two years ago now and I've built it up twice and changed tires 3 times. Heres my recent build:​

Recent Modifications:
Fithly Dirty Jeep Girl Decal
Posi in my rear dana 35 ( will be up for sale)
Led Purple Underglow
Rough Country 4" coil 1" Body lift
Smittybilt Fender Flares
Smittybilt Rear Bumper / Tire Carrier
35" Km2s
Blacked Out Soft Top Windows
Blacked Out Side/Passenger Windows
Rough Country 2.2 Performance shocks
Rough Country Control arms
Rough Country Transfer Case drop
Rough Country Adj Trackbar
Rough Country Steering Stabilizer
Rough Country Pitman Drop bracket
Durango Steering box
Carr Light Rack
Fog Lights
CB Radio/ FirStik Antenna
Teraflex Cb Antenna bracket
Customized Black Fenders
Customized Black hinges
Header
Mossy Oak Seat Covers

To Come:
Ford 8.8 axle
Halogens
Smitty Armor

See less See more
This post has been deleted
#134 ·
so you post a thread called "filthy dirty jeep girl" on a forum for a hobby dominated by men.. and expect to not get any flack or not have any guy ask for tits and ass shots? and then you put up pics like this in your profile..

and then think these guys are pigs for saying "lets see those boobies" ?

#137 ·
or try n three wheel it in the parking lot!

#141 ·
That photo is on my private facebook a Less visual version is on my public facebook to show my tattoo. Also looks like you guys walked into it on your own because i posted a funny status on my facebook page and no one gets the joke? Kudos I thought it was funny. No sir do I think I know everything or stated I did, and the guy who was on my facebook and I got into it with I think I was mad you yelled at me for running out of water and having a beer as a co rider? It was a 3 hour drummond trail I was thirsty man you just started yelling at me about it. My boyfriend is dealing with important stuff with that axle I cant really talk about and we need a professional second look at it thats all.. Also if you saw my crappy seats mossy oak was a upgrade :bdr2: By all means I didnt come off bitchy and I thought I was pretty civil for all the crap I was getting on here.. Can we get back to a build now? Also, I would like Jet packs put on my jeep also!

Now dont go getting butt hurt by a facebook status joke boys :sonicjay:

#144 ·
so whats next for the tj? any updates?

#150 ·
your 30 will hol up fine to 35s. i really dont think you will be bouncing it around climbing ledges or anything to really hurt it. the type of wheeling at the mall you guys do the 30 will be plenty. i bet you could do 39s on the 30 as long as you dont hit the curbs to hard.

#157 ·
the drinking and wheeling thing really depends on the area.. public state maintained or owned trails are NOT the place for that... you have a buddy with a mud pit and some big logs in his field. drink away.. theres a couple parks that turn a blind eye to the wheeling with a few brews.. btu state owned trails are not only a bad idea for the threat of prosecution but also for the lively hood of the trails for future use by everyone.

#183 ·
Dts has only installed a posi in my rear. Which was something
They just had in over stock when I took my jeep in for a check on a leak.
I would never touch my axles or try to set up gears.
Unless someone who knew it could walk me through it .
I told my boyfriend to bring his dts story here but he got sidetracked.
I agree with the Dana 60 if I had a lot of money left over I would go that route and be done...Plus I like a lot of your guys set up with the pocket fenders . Did you guys end up making your own?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.