Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#20,185 ·
How did I miss this? Details??
Guy was moving a shit ton of drugs and posting all the pictures of it, pics of him with it all, his phone number, etc etc on Facebook. He didn't set any of the privacy settings so it was all there for the world to see.

I submitted a tip to Crime Stoppers of Nevada (He's in Las Vegas) and called the Las Vegas Police Narcotics tip line and spoke to a detective on the phone just to make sure they got to see it all in case he was tipped off and deleted everything. When I gave her the Facebook link to his profile and she clicked on the pictures she started laughing so god damned hard. "This has to be the dumbest drug dealer I have ever seen!" It was filled with lolz and she was already printing everything off while I was still on the phone.

The dumbass even posted a picture of his lease and keys for the new apartment he rented so they had DAMNING pictures of him distributing stolen prescription narcotics, POUNDS of marijuana, cocaine, his address, his phone number, pictures of himself and all his tattoos, known associates commenting on his Facebook, etc etc etc.

It was epicly hilarious.

#20,188 ·
Guy was moving a shit ton of drugs and posting all the pictures of it, pics of him with it all, his phone number, etc etc on Facebook. He didn't set any of the privacy settings so it was all there for the world to see.

I submitted a tip to Crime Stoppers of Nevada (He's in Las Vegas) and called the Las Vegas Police Narcotics tip line and spoke to a detective on the phone just to make sure they got to see it all in case he was tipped off and deleted everything. When I gave her the Facebook link to his profile and she clicked on the pictures she started laughing so god damned hard. "This has to be the dumbest drug dealer I have ever seen!" It was filled with lolz and she was already printing everything off while I was still on the phone.

The dumbass even posted a picture of his lease and keys for the new apartment he rented so they had DAMNING pictures of him distributing stolen prescription narcotics, POUNDS of marijuana, cocaine, his address, his phone number, pictures of himself and all his tattoos, known associates commenting on his Facebook, etc etc etc.

It was epicly hilarious.
Oh yeah, haha. I remember you mentioning this earlier. :sonicjay:

#20,189 ·
So Jeremy could be the next dog the bounty hunter :teehee:

Better start growing your mullet out.

#20,199 ·

It was epicly hilarious.
I was wondering why that thread vanished, That guy brought the funny to a new level. Good job SS :woot: