#1 ·
Getting rid of the blackberry.

If your only choices were:

HTC EVO
EVO shift
Verizon IPhone

What would you choose and why.

#5 ·
I have had the evo shift for about 4 month and have been happy with it. I went with the shift over the regular evo because it was a little smaller and fits in my pocket. also like the physical slide out keyboard for my chubby little fingers to type on.

#9 ·
A "rooted" evo is a modded evo 4g. Great phone, even stock. The 3d is the next gen evo. Rootable as well.
Rooting allows access to parts of the phone that are normally not accessible. once rooted you can remove the Sprint bloatware, unlock tethering/hotspot for free, flash custom roms, etc....

But, if you are not a certified phone geek don't bother rooting unless you know someone who can help you with the process, issues,etc. It does take a while to learn how to do the stuff comfortably.

I really liked my original Evo. I upgraded to a 3d, and gave my wife my Evo4g.

Evo3D

#10 ·
The Verizon IPhone if those are the chooses. If I was to buy a phone right not I would buy the HTC thunder bolt or wait for the bionic to get released next month (hopefully) for Verizon and check the specs out on that. The android operating system has a lot more versatility than the iphone and when using the app market you are not having to pay for almost every app out there like with the Iphone.And to top it all off the network is so much better than sprints.

#18 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.