Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
5M views 67K replies 500 participants last post by  jeepfreak81 
#1 · (Edited)
My cat might be kinda old, But I would bet he can kick most other cats ass.

Update: September 2014
The cat that started this thread is not longer with us.
R.I.P. "The Michael"

#785 ·
My day is there night . There day is my night .

Its funny how people look at you funny for drinking a beer at 8am . When they are drinking coffee .

But when i show up to work drinking coffee . They have been drinking all afternoon .

Your first sentence made noooo sense until I read it 3 times and realized you spelled there(their rather) incorrectly. I thought you were trying to be Yoda or something lol!

#786 ·
I like my F150 soooooooooo much better than my Jeep.

My F150 gets put back together the same day as I take it apart, and the parts are cheap and easy to find.

Fixed the windshield washers, replaced the heater fan resistor so ALL the fan speeds work, and still had time to install my cargo tiedown setup.

Even put the GL4x4 sticker on it.

Oh, and it so much easier to work on stuff when all the tools are in the toolbox instead of cardboard boxes all over the garage.

#799 ·
I've flogged the hell out of my Big Red for the past 23 years. That thing takes a pounding!
I do think the clutch is getting weak on it as it now hates pulling the I-beam to drag my driveway. It was also used for plowing for for several winters. I think it's on it's 6-7th oil change since it was purchased in 86.