Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner
281K views 3K replies 91 participants last post by  jbsjunk 
#1 · (Edited)
This will finally get put together ! I'm looking at running a lot of the parts off my jeep plus some new cool stuff lolso as of now it will be on a 14 bolt rear four link a 60 front four linked full hydro . 16 inch rear 2,5 air shocks and 14 fronts. 2.5 four inch travel air bumps all four corners. aluminum lower links with 1.25 joints.44 cut boggers on 16.5 h1s.
built 92 fuel injected 302 running on e-85 with a c-6 and 205 combo. im ether going to run 1350 or 14xx drive shaft joints just not sure yet.it will have an artcar shifter and a jb fab twin stick kit. all the seats will be corbea with five point harnesses. im sure im missing something so I will update as parts come in !

See less See more
#579 ·
Hey bud I have these links for you from Chad. I believe Joe(8ptbuck) said your off of 23 somewhere. Im in White lake Near Waterford. If you want I can meet you at 59 and 23 or whatever. Just let me know when a good time is for you.

#580 ·
Shoot me a txt I can grab them now ! 7342163813

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#585 ·
I will be out in the barn today finishing up my 205 twin stick and rebuild . anyone wanna stop over and have a beer?

#593 ·

All twin stocked painted and ready for the doubler!

#595 ·
I will reassemble tomorrow after all the paint is dry and get it ready to throw in the chassis

#599 ·
Just the drivetrain will be blue the rest will be super sweet color

#604 ·
No lier I was out till I had to get the kids in bed at 8:00

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.