Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

opinions wanted please

YJ: 
1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  treky67 
#1 · (Edited)
I currently have a 94 yj sitting on 35s. the springs are in need of replacement or repair. The rig is sagging pretty heavy on the passenger side. Currently the springs are approx. 4-5'' lift springs (5pack spring under) (i purchased the jeep lifted, so i am unsure of the exact lift/brand). It does also has longer shackles. I am looking for opinions on what i should replace the springs with (brand/etc.). It is my daily driver so i am looking for a decent life on the springs, but i really would like to get the best articulation without spending a fortune. I have more than enough clearance since wheel wells have been modded etc. so i could drop the lift a bit if i have to. I am also running a sye kit with a t-case drop. i would also like to get rid of the t-case drop for a bit more belly clearance. i would like to stay in the 5" inch range of total lift. looking forward to get some much needed thoughts, thanks in advance.

#2 ·
Personally rough country makes a pretty good spring. The 4" lift spring should do the trick. they will start around 4.5-5" and settle to about 3.750-4". They also offer a lifetime warranty, and 60 day money back guarantee. I had their 4" lift kit on my YJ and i had a spring sag like 2.5" they sent me a new spring so fast my head spun. And if your jeep is already equipped with a slip yoke eliminator then you can loose the tcase drop its no longer necessary.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.