Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Tattoo - Let's see them - new pic added

119K views 460 replies 184 participants last post by  chadcooper55 
#1 · (Edited)
So my wife just is just getting done with her 10 hour tattoo. When all is said and done she will have been in for 4 sessions! Painful but those who have a tattoo know the rush that you feel when it's done so she is actually glad to have gone in four times.
She had a 2 inch sun on her back she had done back when she was 18 by some dude should have never been able to mark someone for life. This started as cover up that was going to be about 4 inches wide by 8 inches long. As you can see from the photos it turned out to be a 30 inch by 8 inch piece that runs down her entire side. I LOVE it. I think these are sooo sexy on a woman.

Any how I would like to see some more work and share this with you as well.

Also I will have some finished pictures up soon. Sorry but nothing to naughty. She is mine and I won’t slut her out like some on this site. LOL.

UPDATED PICS ON PAGE 3

Attachments

See less See more
#190 ·
I've had this touched up since this picture was taken, I don't really have a good updated picture of it. But this is the first 7in. It is eventually going to go down over my back with planets, stars, shooting stars, comets, my zodiac, etc

My very first tattoo. I'm working with an artist right now to have it fixed and made to look like I wanted it to the first time

I am having a really hard time finding a good reputable palce to get work done! All the places I've been suck now and the one shop I thought was good has a lot of drama going on with 2 artists quitting and opening their own shop and bla bla. I'm not really wanting to go anywhere in Midland anymore to get work done :(

and since some others shared...my favorite piercing so far :)

#205 ·
Intricate is the best place around in my opinion. Jasons done alot of work on my friends, i only have one, but he does a awesome job. Yes the place isnt very big or flashy, but they do great work, and stand behind it. I believe its his wife that does all the piercings, and she does good work too. Look them up, or just go check them out, your only 20 miles away.

#191 ·
Got me second tattoo last night, the artist is just learning how so it is not perfect, and his wrist was bothering him how he did a few that day, so he only got half of it done.

*Also I was shaky during the time he did the bricks so that is why they are not straight.

#193 ·
Austin something, he is a friend of a cousin's boyfriend. He is trying to get his 50 tattoos in for he can start working in a shop.

#194 ·
Where did you get it done? Is it going to look like that picture once it's done?

I'm looking for somewhere else to go. A girl at Victoria's Secret yesterday told me to go to intricate decor in Mt. Pleasant. But if it's the place I'm thinking of the building looks really dumpy

#195 ·
Do not let that building fool you. Jason is an amazing artist at Intricate Decor. http://www.myspace.com/intricatedecor Go look at his folder of tattoo's. It is where I plan to get my 3rd tattoo. They guy who did mine does not work at a place yet, because he has to put in so many tattoos before he is allowed to work in a shop. My first tattoo I got was at Drunken Monkey Tattoo in Saginaw. Here is their link. http://www.drunkenmonkeytattoo.com/ Which I got mine done by Rick, however I do know Byron's work is amazing too, I do not know anything about that 3rd guy.

By the way for you do not have to go looking for it on here..my first tattoo looks like this by Rick:

#196 ·
His work does look good but the shop just makes me not wanna go near the place. IDK, maybe when I get my student loan return I'll let him redo the dragonfly on my ankle...

Do you know anything about the piercer that works there?

My top microdermal I think is trying to reject so I need to have it taken out and redone in awhile :(

#197 ·
Sorry I do not know anything about their piercing done at either shops, how I do not have any of my own. And Rick did the outline of my fish back when he was an intern 2 years ago, so I would guess he is even better now.

#198 ·
Hmm. I just need to find a piercer with microdermal experience as it's not exactly the easiest or least painful piercing to get!

I have 11 so far :) so I'm always looking for a good piercer, because the one I used to use causes drama at the shops he works for then leaves and goes to another shop and I just don't think that is good business.

When do you plan to go to Mt. P for your next tat?

#199 ·
This is what I plan getting done by Jason, he has already drawn it up for me. But this is what I gave him.

But I told him I wanted it drawn sorta in this style:

#210 ·
Heres mine its almost done, only eight hours left after 17 already done

8 hours for a caption bubble for the winged pointing dude to say "I'm with stupid."?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.