Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Tattoo - Let's see them - new pic added

119K views 460 replies 184 participants last post by  chadcooper55 
#1 · (Edited)
So my wife just is just getting done with her 10 hour tattoo. When all is said and done she will have been in for 4 sessions! Painful but those who have a tattoo know the rush that you feel when it's done so she is actually glad to have gone in four times.
She had a 2 inch sun on her back she had done back when she was 18 by some dude should have never been able to mark someone for life. This started as cover up that was going to be about 4 inches wide by 8 inches long. As you can see from the photos it turned out to be a 30 inch by 8 inch piece that runs down her entire side. I LOVE it. I think these are sooo sexy on a woman.

Any how I would like to see some more work and share this with you as well.

Also I will have some finished pictures up soon. Sorry but nothing to naughty. She is mine and I won’t slut her out like some on this site. LOL.

UPDATED PICS ON PAGE 3

Attachments

See less See more
#429 ·
just one of my 3 tattoo's, but the one i take the most pride in, after my dad (hawkscj7) had an aneurysm in the valve in his heart. the doctors only gave him a 6% chance of making it. so i decided to get this done after he was back up on his feet, and went to our property up north and showed it to him, brought a tear to that old mans eye. :)

Attachments

#446 ·
#453 ·
Only one I have as of right now.

Son wrote his name for me and I had it put on my Right arm.

I plan on getting my all my Grand parents signatures put on my right and left shoulders then my Parents in the middle of them kind of like a family tree.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.