Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

2012 Club Challenge Sept 1st

27K views 283 replies 55 participants last post by  brewmenn 
#1 ·
Lot crawl //Long Crawl. Drivers meeting 10am. Event will start right after, 3 rigs run same time from Club or wheeling group. Push, pull, drag, strapped together or just go for it . $25 per rig , no park fee for comp drivers. As of now rules still apply as before. With the exceptions there will be more cones for the tough areas to discourage side steping the course. More info to come.

5 min pen. if rig has to be left behind due to breakage or out of GAS!!! Breakage will be assest by ME before left behind. If something is broke that can cause other MAJOR damage but rig could still move I will not force someone to cause more repairs. example:: If U-joint breaks and a knuckle is coming apart due to the shafts not lining up you can stop. But if broke clean and you still have a one wheel peel you still go. Questions to be answered at drivers meeting. You can repair //add gas, on course if you think you can do it in less than the 5 min pen.

WHO'S In??
Can be changed to Sunday if it works better for everyone
New note. I am tring to put a lunchin together for this for drivers and spotters, or whom ever if we can get enough goodies to eat. Will post if I can get it done. Bring a dish to pass at tent in camp area Lunch break after lot crawl for 1 hour
Questions call me please.

See less See more
#195 ·
she was released the next day is what one of the guys said that was with them.2nd degree burns.

#208 · (Edited)
So Happy for both of them. Good thing for good people,Thanks to all who Came to Graces care. Take care Grace.
Good luck Beefy on a fast healing.
Thanks everyone for making this event work so well. Great show from all. It was great to see how everyone worked together as teams and friends.

#221 ·
I was keeping the total times at the end of the lot crawl when we seen the smoke.. I took off down the course to see what was going on.. As I was walking someone came over the radio saying we needed a medic NOW.. I just happen to look up and there stood Mongo.. I knew he was a medic and sent him over.. So glad there was lots of fire fighters and a few medics around to help out until the ambulance arrived.. But most of all, I am very happy to hear that Grace is doing good and will be ok.. On behalf of all the Rocks and Valleys Rangers, thanks to everyone that helped and made sure everyone was safe and the fire was takin care of..

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.