Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Kelly Tires SAFARI TSR (comments?)

3K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  disturbedsledneck 
#1 ·
Found a good deal on a new set but don't know much about how they handle or wear. I put mostly highway miles on but weekend's light offroad.

Anyone care to comment on the tires?

#4 ·
So far ive read a couple reviews and they seem like a decent priced tire, for the price you cant beat it(from different places i've found online) and kelly tires are a pretty good all around tire. Try Jeepforum.com and im pretty sure youll find a couple people running them.

#5 ·
My worry is that they won't be aggressive enough to replace my M/T's off road, but I currently change my tires when I go offroad. I ride Goodyear Wranglers on the road and change to the Kumho M/T's when I wheel. I just want a 35 that is can ride every day and still use when off roading and hope this will be it.

#6 ·
Well had them on for 2 days now very good road manners so far not very loud for how aggressive they are and seen a little bit of mud cleaned out really good and seem to work well. had to use a lot of weight to balance them tho but that goes for pretty much every oversized tire so i've heard. I'd rate them pretty high i've had a few mt's and at's and i think these are going to be the best of both worlds.

#8 ·
Just put a set of 31x10.5r15 on my Zr2 blazer and havent had any issues yet. From what I have seen my shop sells both the duratrac and the tsr and they are pretty close to one another. The thing is that the Kellys are actually a entry level goodyear tire.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.