Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

sold*hangun and carbine conversion for sale/trade lower price

3K views 27 replies 11 participants last post by  bigbadazzjeep 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I want to sell or trade these items.. I have pics PM me you email.

H & K USP 9mm. Like new under 50 rds through it. paid over $700 for it. Comes with original box with 2 clips and paperwork........$500

NEW never been fired Mech Tech .45 carbine conversion. I paid 400 new plus it has a new Red dot scope on it. This thing is sweet. Convert a standard 1911 .45 ACP pistol into a 16" barreled carbine ........$300

I will consider all trades especially $$$, guns, aftermarket parts, and big boy toys...whatcha got?

#4 · (Edited)
I may be interested in the 1911.. What ya want for a trade? Would you be interested in a like new S&W 25-5, .45 Colt, nickel plated, 6" barrel. I have not priced them in a while, but they are gaining a little collectors value. They haven't made them since what, the early 80s? It was worth around 6 or 7 hundred a couple years ago.

Edit for a pic:

#8 ·
I'm interested in the Springfield Armory 1911 A1 .45.

I have a 1957 unissued SKS, all numbers match, with tapco t-6 stock, tapco 20rd. mag, recoil buffer, murrys SS firing pin, scout scope mount. I also have all parts to return to stock, box, owners man., and cleaning kit. Only had about 100 rds total down the tube. Let me know if you want some pics.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.