Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

JcrOffroad's Prototypes for new product.

14K views 150 replies 44 participants last post by  brimy311 
#1 ·
Over the next week-couple weeks we will be working on prototypes to start building production parts from (Mostly XJ parts and pieces). So I figured I would post pictures here for everyone to take a look and give their opinions!

This was something we knocked out last friday. We get alot of questions about buying just the MJ rear bumper mounts, but until now we had no way to make them quickly and nicely. Here are the Rear bumper mounts we will soon have up on our site:

Today we are working on 97-up XJ Rear 1/4 panel guards. These are the 97-up for jeeps with factory fender flares. These are made out of 1/4" steel.

These should be on our website forsale in the next couple days. We still have a few more things to adjust and get a full production setup ready.

See less See more
#40 ·
Well we finally finished up the gas tank skid for the 84-96' Jeep Cherokee. It is going to be a PITA to work with hitches. With the steel tank, it just does not leave enough room for the 3/16" thick sides. So we will have to sell these with the understanding that your hitch might need some modifying to fit with the skid. I'll post pictures of it when Daryl gets done welding it up. We should be able to both gas tank skids up on our website tonight.

#42 ·
Gas tank skid installed and looking sexy! Should have these up on our website and available in the next 24 hours.

We are also going to be offering these rear frame nut strips. Alot of jeep's don't come with them and dealing with a dealership is often difficult! We built these today and used them to install the above gas tank skid, worked great! Uses 1/2" hardware instead of metric!

Also finally got around to build an inner steering box spacer that will also be available.

#56 ·
How's about some rear-quarter protection for the ZJ's? I know there probably isn't much interest just yet, but even some thinner-gauge protection would be great!:thumb:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.