Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

my new expedite truck..

5K views 33 replies 19 participants last post by  1TFROT 
#1 ·
just got home with this.475hp cat,fuller 10 speed,70" sleeper,double bunks. think i can get it set up for 2 rigs in the back.drives down the road awesome! jim gurst almost had it but i thank him for giving me the first shot. going to do some work to it and i should have a all in one unit.
i got new scurting for the bottom they just painted it so i have to put that on yet.some 1% stickers and my super sponsor inner air lock and of course my hero cross road customs has to have a spot...

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
i think ronnie is already wanting to be my personal driver...:sonicjay:

#6 ·
yea i listened to what you told me.i think i got a good one.definetly has some power.

#9 ·
both axles drive.has a switch to lock. no idea on the chassie.i told you i had no idea about this stuff. it's a 99 sterling.:sonicjay:
i got in it and said shit i think i am going to grind some gears..:teehee: shifts real easy.i did grind a couple though.

#14 · (Edited)
tell you the truth i have to go over it and figure everything out.just got home with it a couple hours ago.jim gurst drove it saturday and he gave me as much input as he new about it.it has some serious power thats for sure. i bought it from a truck place in martin mi.that guy said i could hook as many rigs on the back and i wouldnt feel them.it runs 70 easy.

#15 ·
joel gave me the ok so i had to buy it...:sonicjay:

#23 ·
plan on a side door on the back maybe a window,then a spot for tools,maybe setup some bunks for extra sleeping, carpet and a few things in the box.the cab has a ton of room so putting a stove,fridge,tv,and a few other things in it.has a huge storage compartment underneath also.

#22 ·
plan on going to easter jeep safari instead of koh.

#30 ·
my handle is assman....assman to green,where u at?

#31 ·
well did some work to the back..built a big bench,bed,storage,ramp deal to park my buggy on an angle.gave me a crap load more room and it is getting organized. still love this truck!

#33 ·
sure we can work something out john. fixed my hitch last week and pulled a trailer to the dog party.didnt know it was back there and im getting at least 10 to 12 mpg all the time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.