Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

WTT 33x12.50.15 Cooper Discoverer STT's for 31x10.50x15 BFG Mud's*GONE/TRADED*

1K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  OldSlowReliable 
#1 · (Edited)
*GONE/TRADED*

I have a set of 5 33x12.50.15 Cooper Discoverer STT's that I would like to trade for a good set of at least 4 31x10.50x15 BF Goodrich Mud Terrains. Rims are not included in the trade but are negotiable depending on if you want them and what you have to offer. I'm not really looking for rims, tires only. These tires are in great shape, half inch of tread on all 4 (about 80%). Worn even, no cupping, patches, plugs, or flats. There are a couple small slices in the tread blocks as pictured from hitting my fenders, but do not affect the tire in any way. The small holes seen in the pics have been there since I bought them new. They are for if you wanted to stud them and do not affect the tire either. The 5th is a spare and at about 30%, with 1 plug and a little weather checking but holds air. These tires are too big for my Jeep so I want to go smaller. I'm looking for BF Goodrich Mud Terrains ONLY! Your tires must be at least as nice as mine. You can test drive my tires as they still are on my Jeep. Thanks for looking!

See less See more
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.