Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

Grayling wheelin/snowmobiling!!!

2K views 28 replies 15 participants last post by  Roadhouse 
#1 · (Edited)
the fam has a cabin in Grayling that backs up to the base! here are some pics from the weekend. Dont worry none of the pics are from snowmobile trails

Heres the view from the cabin!!

See less See more
#5 · (Edited)
Im fully aware that it is illigal to wheel on snowmobile trails with a wheeled vehicle it is on the base behind our cabin all off the pictures are from actual roads or trails on the base none are snowmobile trails. Good looking out but Im an advid snowmobiler aswell and would never wheel anywhere that would be illigal OR disturb areas that others would be using.:thumb:

#6 ·
I like them, they do pretty good in all types of wheeling. I can add nitrogen for the dunes and take some out for rocks it makes them easy to adjust for defferent types of wheeling. I just dont like how they unload they can be unpredictable at times but all in all I like them.

#24 ·
the buggy is kind of pulled apart right now for changes.

Where on the Manistee? We had a family cottagae growing up on the Manistee in the Deward area... South of Mancelona road, north of 612... specifically just north of Cameron Bridge Rd.

#29 ·
Some are. I've seen seasonal roads that become a snowmobile trail in the winter. the signs on them says if more than X amount of snow is on the ground it's illegal to use this road with anything but a snowmobile.

something like that....been a long time since I looked at the one of those signs.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.