Great Lakes 4x4. The largest offroad forum in the Midwest banner

XDs 9

16K views 148 replies 28 participants last post by  FlatFender 
#1 ·
Does anybody have any scoop on when these should be available? I'm really wanting a single stack 9 with Glock characteristics and this would be the closest I can find. Everyone loves the XDs 45, I want to try the 9. But, if they don't ever hit the shelves, I'll just get the 45.

When are they going to be available?

#12 ·
Several reasons:

Short barreled .45s leave something to be desired for me ballistically.

I gain 2 rounds of capacity, and since all handgun rounds basically suck at stopping people, I'd rather have the extra couple of rounds.

I shoot my carry guns in competition regularly, and I have a good stock of 9mm match ammo.

I also have a lot of 9mm defense loads on hand. Around here, the big Police Departments carry .45s so finding .45 defense loads locally is tough because it gets scrounged up by local officers quicker than 9mm.

#36 ·
CQT had one, but I think it came in and went right out. They didn't even answer my question as to whether it was at or above MSRP. :sonicjay:

People that are overpaying for these things because they are the hot new ticket are as retarded as the people that paid $1000 for Playstations and Xboxes.

#37 ·
I'm really torn on ditching my LCR-.357 for one of these. Love carrying my M&Pc .40, but something a little lighter and thinner when I'm more active outdoors in the summer would be nice. The LCR isn't bad, but it's heavy for what it is and not as thin.

My wife also wants a somewhat smaller carry gun for the summer. Both of us really need to go shoot one of these.

#38 ·
I'm really torn on ditching my LCR-.357 for one of these. Love carrying my M&Pc .40, but something a little lighter and thinner when I'm more active outdoors in the summer would be nice. The LCR isn't bad, but it's heavy for what it is and not as thin.

My wife also wants a somewhat smaller carry gun for the summer. Both of us really need to go shoot one of these.
I have been thinking of picking one of those up, so if you decide to sell it...let me know.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.